Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Lose 10 lbs in 1 month!

Alright. Time to go into full action. I'm heading back to Asia in May and I know I'll be eating ALOT there cause of all the good food. I need to lose all the weight from thanksgiving till the end of my Montreal trip. I also know having my weight going up and down like this is really bad for the heart :(



April 7, 2009

Breakfast - OJ + Water mix, banana

7:00 AM - Boot Camp

Breakfast #2 - Whey Protein Shake + Granola Bar + Almonds

April 6, 2009

8:30 AM - 20 minute run at the gym

Breakfast - Granola Bar + Banana + Water

Noon - Kettlebell Session - 1 hr

Lunch - Grilled Chicken Salad ~ Lettuce, Chicken, Tomatoes, Edamame beans, Red peppers, Caesar dressing on the side

Snack -Almonds

Dinner - 6 Potstickers, Strawberry + Apple juice shake, House Salad ~ (spinach, carrots, half a tomato, poppy seed dressing), hummus, and half a pita

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eric!

    Avoid fried foods and eat plenty of vegetables daily. Weight loss can also be achieved through regular exercises and sports.

    ReplyDelete