Saturday, March 21, 2009

Weight and Fat Going Up! Health Going Down!

Hey Guys,

Hmm I'm starting to feel my health decline! I'm starting to just feel sluggish and starting to see inability to exercise for a long time. I did the elliptical for 25 minutes on Wednesday morning in the Montreal Apartment's gym. I blamed the lack of breath and energy due to the stifling conditions (was in the pool area where it was hot and muggy). Then today I tried doing the elliptical at home and I was just short of breath and felt very heavy and sluggish. I kept on telling myself oh you're okay cause you exercise at work so you're fine to eat whatever but it's really catching up to me now! Especially with me eating out and unable to have a decent gym to work out at :( my heart and body is taking a pounding! Ugh ... sad thing is i dont know how I can keep myself from refraining overeating in calories a day. I am justifying to myself that today is different cause I'm back in Toronto for good food so it's okay ... but just look at what I ate today

March 21, 2009

Breakfast (11:00 am) - banana and water

Elliptical and exercise for like 20 minutes

Lunch (1:00 pm) - Dim Sum - Har Gao, Deep Fried Tentacle, Sticky Rice, Steam Dumplings, Chicken Feet, Garlic Spinach, Cheung Fun

Snack (4:00 pm) - korean Sweet Corn Popsicle (imagine very sweet)

Dinner (7:15 pm) - Steamed fish, Rice, Veggies, Mushrooms, Curry Chicken

Dinner #2 (8:45) - Korean pork bone soup with rice, Soju + Ice Tea, Korean hot Pot seafood and noodles

Drinks (11:00 PM) - Ice Coffee with ice cream

March 20, 2009 - Driving Back to Toronto

Breakfast - Banana

Lunch - Chicken Teriyaki and Rice (from food court) + blueberry smoothie

Snack - Tim Hortons XL Double Double Coffee + Toasted Bagel with Cream Cheese + 10 timbits (mini bite size donuts)

Dinner (9:45 pm) - Chives with Shrimp + pan seared fish + rice

Snack (2:00 AM) - Small bag of pretzels, pocky sticks and 1 juice box of chrysanthmum tea

March 19, 2009 - Buffet #2

Breakfast - Banana + Tim hortons L Coffee (Double Double)

Lunch - Bim Bim Bap - korean food - beef, veggies, and rice and sauce

Dinner - Montreal Traditional BUFFET - 1 slice of Ham, Scrambled eggs, Beans, LOTS of Maple Syrup, Maple Syrup Toffee, two small pancakes, I bite of fried dough (tasted really bad), 1 piece of fried bacon fat (fried item #5), mini bite size sausages, Beets, coleslaw [last two items i tried to get SOME veggie in me], Home style hasbrown potatoes (fried item #6)

March 18, 2009 - Buffet #1

Breakfast - SKIPPED

Lunch - Thai Beef Green Curry with Rice (Food Court)

Dinner - SUSHI BUFFET - Lots of Maki Rolls (one was a fried type of fried item #3), 8 x Tempura Shrimps (fried items #4), Assorted Sushi, Salmon Sashimi, Yaki Tori (only 1 skewer), Edamame (only vegetable of the evening)

No comments:

Post a Comment